What are Air Swimmers?
Fish that Fly through the Air!
We’ve all seen R/C controlled planes and remote controlled helicopters and quite frankly they are old hat. Heck, we’ve even seen radio controlled fish that can swim in the bath during bath time. But people, never – I repeat NEVER have we seen the likes of the Marvel that is the Air Swimmer!
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nope – it’s a Fish. A big old, floating, flying, phenominal fish! Splendid.
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the…erm… living room, you’d better think twice as the Shark glides through the air with what is quite simply a lifelike flick of his big old fin. It’s scary.
The great thing about the air swimmers is that unlike the Old helium blimps that were available a decade or so ago, they actually work and can fly (nay glide) through the air with consumate ease in such a graceful manner that they really could be… well… swimming! The power comes from the fin (think of it as its propellor) which make it move up, left, right and down.
The products quite literally stole the show (well they looked so mean/cute who was going to argue) at the Toy Fair in January and are sure to be a massive hit this Christmas. Quite simply they are the must have gadget for 2011 – 2012.
- Air Swimmers appear to swim in the air (check out the videos)
- Constructed from high quality durable nylon
- Will stay inflated for weeks (please note – helium is not included but you can get helium from any party store, florists, grocers or any store that sells balloons)
- Radio controlled helium flying fish
- Battery Requirements – Air Swimmer – 1 x AAA battery (included)
- Battery Requirements – Controller – 1 x 9A battery (included)
- Length – 145 cm (with fin attachment)
- Height – 92cm